Quality (ISO 9001)
At SHISH, we take pride in our work and strive for excellence, leading to results that speak of quality.
- Our prime focus is to meet the client’s requirements and to strive to exceed their expectations
- We strive to improve processes and methodologies to achieve consistent and predictable results. SHISH aspires for zero-defect by creating an environment of quality awareness, rather than relying on inspections.
- We believe in recognition and empowerment, as well as enhancement of skills, to facilitate active and positive engagement of our people in achieving organizational objectives.
- We keep ourselves updated with the latest in equipment and technical know-how.
- We endeavour to eliminate process wastage through lean construction.
- We adapt to challenging and ever-changing conditions without compromising on due process.
- We evaluate performance through various statistical tools and take timely decisions in pursuit of efficiency.
We integrate quality management systems, viz. International standards for Quality (ISO 9001), into all our activities starting from marketing to handing over of projects. We possess ISO certificate of ISO9001, as granted by Otabu.
Authorized Economic Operator (AEO)
An Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) is defined by the World Customs Organization (WCO) SAFE Framework of Standards. AEO is a modern and smart control strategy that develops and fosters security and compliance through the move from transaction-based controls to system-based controls.
Shish is involved in the international movement of goods, in whatever function, that has been approved by, or on behalf of, a national Customs administration as complying with WCO or equivalent supply chain security standards.
Shish is AEO – T2 certified company its Recognition worldwide is as safe, secure and compliant business partners in international trade and gets trade facilitation by a foreign Customs administration with whom India enters into a Mutual Recognition Agreement/Arrangement & which has a lower risk score in risk analysis systems when profiling.
Shish is the holder of the AEO-T2 certificate and would be given a higher level of facilitation in the import and export of their consignments.
Shish as the holder of AEO-T2 a Client Relationship Manager is appointed by all the customs houses and they would act as a voice of AEO-T2 holder within the customs in relation to legitimate concerns and issues of AEO. More than 70 countries have implemented an AEO program and a significant number of countries are planning or are currently in the process of doing the same. Over 90% of the global trade is anticipated to flow through the AEO program in the near future.
Shish is AEO-T2 certificate holder through which it has the facility of self-sealing of export goods without the requirement to seek case-to-case permission from the authority.